Lermoos and the Zugspitz Arena in Winter
Fairytale winter scenery – winter in the Zugspitz Arena
An idyllic white winter landscape, snow safety, romantic snowfall… Wintertime at the foot of the Zugspitze is a unique experience. You will find deeply snow-covered slopes, the snow is glittering in the sun- and moonlight, there is magical silence in the air.
You will love our great variety of winter sport activities in the area around the Zugspitze. Your winter holidays will be full of exciting winter activities, recreation and fun!
Lermoos and the Zugspitz Arena – A Pure Paradise in Winter
- skiing area (1000 – 3000 m), good snow conditions guaranteed, using the latest snow making techniques
- winter season lasts from December to April
- fantastic skiing area for both, first-time skiers and experienced skiers
- fun-park for snowboarders
- cross-country skiing tracks (60 km); you are able to join the broader cross-country network (100 km). Skating tracks (4 km - Moos), very modern snow making techniques
- childcare, ski-kindergarten – for children from 3 years on, lunch (from 9:00 – 16:00), individual babysitter service is available on request
- professional children’s ski school – lots of fun is guaranteed
After an exciting day of skiing we warmly welcome you in our wellness area: relax in our steam bath and/or enjoy a fine massage.
What else can you do in Lermoos in winter?
Sledging – Night sledging
Sledging is great fun, your whole family will be fond of sledging!
In the moonlight of winter nights, the sun is glittering extraordinarily bright. Do not miss and join one of the spectacular night sledging events!
Just try it – “Eisstockschießen” is a very traditional form of outdoor winter sports in Austria. Experience an exciting game of curling – you will be thrilled!
Riding through our wonderful winter scenery in a horse-drawn sleigh is full of romanticism. Cosy and warming blankets are prepared for you, so that you can fully enjoy the magnificent winter landscape. Just relax and have fun!